Commonwealth and State Government recurrent funding are an invaluable resource to SASY. With this funding, we have been able to provide our students with a range of programs and additional assistance that support them to engage, learn and connect with their community.
SASY has ongoing partnerships with multiple organisations that provide a range of services and products to the school, including:
- Adelaide City Council - Local Drug and Alcohol Team (LDAT)
- Adelaide University Sport
- Association of Independent Schools of South Australia (AISSA)
- Australian Association for Flexible and Inclusive Education (AAFIE)
- Cole School Experts
- Connected Self
- Edward Street Psychology
- Future Schools Alliance (FSA)
- Operation Flinders
- TABOO Period Products
- Uniting Communities: Streetlink
SASY endorses the Charter of Rights for Children and Young People in Care and is committed to the Charter.
Philanthropic & Corporate Funding
Philanthropic and corporate funding supports SASY to offer specific programs to students that are not possible through Government funding alone, however are paramount to the growth of our school.
SASY has been fortunate enough to recieve donations through the years, and would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all our supporters.
Help our school make a difference to vulnerable young people in South AustraliaContact Us